EIS-147 ELECTRONIC MOTOR CONTROL RELAY for Leslie Speaker
Solid state relay for Leslie Speaker.
The EIS-122 and EIS-147 are solid state devices which provide a silent and extremely reliable alternative to the old style electromechanical relays originally supplied in 122 and 147 type Leslie speakers. Ideal for use in studio, church, and professional applications where quiet switching or ultimate reliability is essential.
These units are fully compatible with existing stock Leslie control circuits and therefore require no changes at the console for standard operation.
For those wishing for more than basic relay replacement, both units also have the capability to add brake-to-off and coast-to-off functions without additional wiring from the console. To utilize these advanced features, a suitable 3 position switch must be supplied by the installer. Three position versions of the TS-2are available pre-wired specifically for this purpose.
Click on photo for enlargement
- Easy installation
- Eliminates electrical and mechanical switching noise
- Reduces 122 switching lag
- EIS-122 eliminates the 12AU7 control tube and its dependency on the 6550 cathode voltage
- EIS-147 can be provided for either 120VAC or 240VAC input See Line voltage Considerations.
- Arc suppression capacitors are eliminated
- Microprocessor based design provides advanced features, while retaining simple operation
- Fully enclosed
- Brake function recently updated and now provides proportional braking duration