Trek II CPR-28 PRE-AMP for Hammond Organ
The Trek II ® CPR-28 is a premium product designed to provide technicians with the means to restore like-new operation to aging AO-28 pre-amps which are used in classic Hammond® A-100, B-3, C-3, D-100 and RT-3 organs. The CPR-28 replaces every resistor and fixed capacitor in the pre-amp including the two multi-section can capacitors. While not every tonewheel organ warrants this level of restoration, the CPR-28 is provided for those organs requiring the very highest level of quality and reliability in the AO-28.
* Premium quality circuit board construction
* Ground plane shielding over sensitive circuitry areas
* Long life / high temperature rated electrolytic capacitors
* Rugged standoff mounting of wirewound resistors
* New tone and perc cutoff controls included