Trek II EIS-147 Motor Control Relay for 147 type Leslie Speakers
* The EIS-147 MOTOR CONTROL RELAY is compatible with the following Leslie models ONLY: 145, 147, 147RV, 245, 247, 247RV, 251, 351
Originally developed by Electronic Instrument Service, the EIS-147 provides a silent and extremely reliable alternative to the old style electromechanical relays originally supplied in Leslies utilizing 147 and 251 type amplifiers. Ideal for use in studio, church, and professional applications where quiet switching or ultimate reliability is essential.
These units are fully compatible with existing stock Leslie control circuits and therefore require no changes at the console for standard operation. For standard 2 speed (fast / slow) operation, EIS equipped Leslies may be freely mixed with Leslies in the same family that still use an original electromechanical relay.
For those wishing for more than basic relay replacement, the EIS-147 has the capability to add brake-to-off and coast-to-off functions without additional wiring between the console and the Leslie. To utilize these advanced features, a suitable 3 position switch must be installed at the console.
• Easy installation
• Eliminates electrical and mechanical switching noise
• Arc suppression capacitors are eliminated
• Microprocessor based design provides advanced features, while retaining simple operation
• Fully enclosed
• Brake function provides proportional braking duration